The Université Paris Cité launches a unique VBHC Graduate Program to help pragmatic leaders make high-value care a reality.
This hybrid training program includes VBHC concepts, implementation methods, use cases, immersion visits and outstanding networking opportunities.
From July to December, a limited group of participants interacts with world-class experts and mentors on a series of operational challenges ranging from:
- Mobilizing internal resources around a standardized value agenda;
- Building a community of practice with iterative loops of improvement;
- Making outcome data independent, insightful and actionable;
- Involving patients in shared-decision making;
- Transforming care pathways with patient case-mix adjustment;
- Incentivizing high value care with the interplay of remuneration & reputation;
- Purchasing devices and drugs through value-based procurement.
Pioneering Value-Based Health Care is essentially about leadership.
This six-month part-time graduate program is an outstanding learning opportunity to challenge yourself, meet talents, and fuel your mind.
All in one semester.
Apply until June 10, 2022!Registration