The course is delivered by an international faculty of leaders with expert knowledge of health and social care systems – providing diverse insight and experience; to help challenge and shape your thinking and support you in defining the right approach for your organisation and system. You will gain an invaluable experience exploring Value-Based Health and Care (VBHC) with peers across all sectors; sharing diverse experiences and perspectives – all essential in the successful adoption of VBHC.
As a leader or manager, the course will ensure you return to your organisation equipped to validate or build a strategy defined by value and outcomes.
During the course you will explore topics including:
- Implementing and using value measurement
- Creating a culture of value
- Understanding what to measure
- Translating theory into practice
- Refining your VBHC strategy
- Industry working as part of a VBHC system
For further details, please visit the Swansea University webpage here
Start dates: October 2022, March 2023 and June 2023