Join the industrial revolution and digital transformation of healthcare, with the Edison™ Accelerator 2022!
This year, the mission is to build an ecosystem of healthcare providers, industry players and start-ups to develop, integrate and commercialize digital solutions to drive the digital transformation of healthcare. The global pandemic has accelerated the need for healthcare reform and sharpened the focus on the healthcare trifecta: the intelligent enterprise, the intelligent department & the intelligent developer.
The key innovation challenges are:
- Creating the workforce of the future together: How do we use AI and digital technologies to support our healthcare staff and create the workforce of the future together?
- Enabling AI adoption and orchestration across care area: How do we deploy and govern multi-AI app deployment to enable intelligent care area management?
- Accelerating AI development: How can we accelerate app development and drive effective deployment of AI in real-world settings?
The Edison Accelerator operates in targeted cohorts and takes a tailored approach to designing the ever-growing support needed for each company across areas such as business development, international expansion, investment, recruitment, peer to peer learning or technical support from GE Healthcare’s experts. Participating teams have access to: the Edison Accelerator collaborative ecosystem; mentoring; support in customer discovery & product validation; joint pilots between start-up & validation partners; ecosystem exposure & networking; customer access; Edison™️ Digital Health Platform & services; and data access.
- Who should apply? Start-ups, scale-ups, healthcare providers, technology providers and anyone else in the healthcare AI space
- How is the programme run? It will be 6 months across August 2022-January 2023, with approximately 14 hours of commitment each week across your team
Apply until 10th June!Registration